OUR T & C's OF SALE
Please note that we reserve the right to make changes to our T&C's from time to time as needed without prior notice.
1. Once service bookings are accepted by the
customer it is booked in our system and customer will be liable for the
2. If our technicians cannot be provided with access to the area on the day of service for whatever reason it will be charged for at the service rate
3. Cancellation of bookings on the day of service will carry the full cost of the booking excluding materials with a minimum charge of $80
4. The customer agrees to pay the invoice as presented on the day of service
5. The customer agrees to pay any fees related to late payment and/or collection fees of outstanding invoices
6. In the event of extreme weather including rain or intense heat, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time to complete the work
7. We make use of 3rd party agents to supply us leads, which we pay for. We request you take this into consideration before lodging requests for service.
8. We do not have any credit facilities or accept cash payments on site, we request that payment is done via our online portal. If you feel more comfortable paying via EFT, please inform our admin staff on the day of booking.
9. We reserve the right to provide any of our services and products, until payment of such products and services are received in full.
10. Products not paid in full remain the property of 7 Day Gardens until full payment is received.
11. In cases where customers have no email address or does not disclose a valid email address we may refuse delivery of service or products.
12. Most of our products and services have fixed rates, in instances where a customer requests a quotation on site or where a cost cannot be determined based on information provided, an estimation of cost will be provided, alternatively a call out fee of $50 may apply to provide clients with a quote on site.
13. All prices are quoted excluding GST
Last updated 01/03/2020.